Friday 25 November 2011

December challenge



It's almost December and I'm thinking of making an Advent calendar here on the blog. But for that I need the help of you readers.

Most people have something they "can't do without" at Christmas time. It may be an old ornament for the tree or something you hang on the wall or the front door for decoration. Maybe it's something you've inherited from your grandma or it may be something you've bought on a trip to another country - or maybe it's something your child made for you when going to kindergarden.... What's important is that this is what gives you "that ol' Christmas feeling".

So, what I'm asking you to do is to take a picture of whatever it is that makes every Christmas something special for you and send it to me in a mail, preferably with a few lines explaining why you love this thing so much - and I will put in on my blog some time between the 1st and the 24th December.

Of course, I have also something I can't do without at Christmas time and I'll show it to you when I manage to remember where I've put it....

The mail address is: memoriesaroundtheworld@gmail.com.

Looking forward to hearing from you all!