Thursday 1 December 2011

December 1st

 


Today we open the first "window" of the Advent calendar. And here we find two Christmas ornaments that dates back to the 1950s and in my opinion are for decorating the Christmas tree. 

This picture is sent to me by my regular contributor "Mimregubben" - and it's thanks to him that I got the idea to make this Advent calendar here on the blog. Apart from today's picture he sent me some others that I will show you later, but it made me think that most people have some kind of Christmas ornament that they're particularly fond of, and why don't show it here on the blog?

What is your favourite Christmas ornament from your childhood?

An update: It seems that these ornaments were bought to be hung from some lamps on the wall instead of being used for the Christmas tree.